Master ARCHICAD! 7 new video tutorials + Black Friday all month long
Wherever you are on the journey towards ARCHICAD mastery, I'm pretty sure you want to continue to learn and improve your skills and optimize your workflow so that you can derive the maximum benefit from this amazing tool.
That's exactly what I want for YOU - and all other ARCHICAD users.
This month I am running a special "Master ARCHICAD!" event.
I'm producing a bunch of new free video tutorials to share with the community.
AND I'm putting all of my products on sale.
A BIG sale.
It's going to be "Black Friday - all month long!"
NEW ARCHICAD VIDEO TUTORIALS
Over the next few weeks, I'll be producing a new series of 7 free video tutorials, tentatively titled:
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 1: Sketches & Construction Docs
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 2: Con Docs & Presentations
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 3: Quick Studies of Surface Finishes
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 4: Cutaways and 3D Documents
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 5: Framing in 2D and 3D
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 6: From Composites to Profiles
- ARCHICAD Design/Views 7: Progressive Detailing Using Profiles
This is going to be fun.
Lots of quick tips and tricks, and examples you can use.
Short videos (for me) - I'm aiming for 5 to 15 minutes each.
I'll even be including cool downloads to make it easy to do some of these tricks.
BLACK FRIDAY - ALL MONTH LONG
Help yourself to some bargains on ARCHICAD training and on MasterTemplate.
Check out this page, where everything is 50% to 70% off for the month of November:
Have any questions about any of my ARCHICAD resources?
Need a special payment arrangement?
Use the little chat widget in the bottom right of this page, or email me at support (at) bobrow.com and I'll be happy to help you.