Ideas for ArchiCAD Tutorial Videos
I’m ready to start creating some more of my free ArchiCAD tutorials, and am interested in your suggestions.
Here are a few topics I’ve already got on my list:
- Guide Lines in ArchiCAD 19 (how they’ve changed compared to previous versions)
- Creating Specifications Using Interactive Schedules and Custom IFC Fields
- Joining Roofs and Walls – From Conceptual Modeling to Detailed Connections
- A Quick Guide to Tabs, Palettes and Windows in ArchiCAD 19
- Cut and Fill Calcs Using Solid Element Operations
I’m also planning to rework my QuickStart Course on the ArchiCAD basics to bring it up to date with the current interface for version 19.
Have any other ideas, suggestions or requests?
What do you find most confusing, challenging, or tricky? I love trying to make things clear, straightforward and (where possible) easy!