My Second Annual Black Friday Sale
JOINING A RATHER ODD AMERICAN RITUAL
Here in the U.S. it’s time for a little break, our annual Thanksgiving holiday. A time to give thanks, to be with family and friends, and then…to shop!
“Black Friday” is a day to catch up on sleep or clean up the mess after the big meal, and possibly enjoy a recreational activity such as watching sports, or taking a walk in nature (in some parts of the country) or through the shopping mall. Retailers the past few years have increasingly coaxed people sated from their holiday meal to shop at crazy times (like midnight) with enticing “door-crasher” bargains or limited time offers.
I’m personally not that interested in shopping, but as an online merchant of ArchiCAD training and add-ons, I’ve decided to participate in this bizarre American ritual and offer you some of the best deals of the year, which will run for 4 days only through “Cyber Monday” (another peculiarly American invention).[tminus t=”01-12-2014 23:59:59″ omitweeks=”true” style=”carbonlite” /]
I’ve just cut the prices of my three main ArchiCAD products:
- The QuickStart Course — only $97 USD – save $100!
- 13 hours of video training to rapidly get you up to speed on ArchiCAD basics
- The fastest way to get familiar with ArchiCAD and productive
- Ideal for beginners, and a great review of key methods and techniques for veterans
- Split-pay option: get started for only $50 today
- The Best Practices Course — a comprehensive guide to ArchiCAD — only $497 USD – save $200!
- Dozens of carefully organized video lessons on an extensive range of topics
- Includes the QuickStart Course (basic training)
- PLUS — EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS — get 12 full months membership in my ArchiCAD Coaching Program – get my personal guidance and assistance when you have ArchiCAD questions
- Extended payment option: get started for only $97 today
- MasterTemplate, the Office Standard for ArchiCAD — only $197 USD – save $100!
- Speeds up starting new projects, optimizes the workflow, improves quality and consistency
- Embeds Best Practices principles into the project file structure
- Fully customizable, yet ready to use “right out of the box”
- Save $40 on upgrades from earlier versions — only $85! (previous license required)
If you’re an ArchiCAD user who wants to be more productive, comfortable and facile with the program, now is a great time to invest in yourself.
Grab one or more of these while I’m in a holiday mood, and you’ll reap the benefits for months and years to come.