ARCHICAD QuickTip #1 Video Tutorial
This ARCHICAD video tutorial is the first in a new series of QuickTips based on questions sent in by members of my ARCHICAD Coaching Program.
In this short video, I demonstrate how to:
- Show the actual components of wall composites in 3D cutaways using the marquee tool by changing view settings
- Cleanly finish off the end of a free-standing interior wall with drywall
- Ensure that both ends of a window opening show nice clean solid lines
- Change the interior wall surface for just one room
- Remove the backsplash off a cabinet and apply tile to the wall surface
- Set the starting point for tiles to give a whole tile in the desired location
- Push the cabinet back into the wall to the face of framing and remove the overlap using Solid Element Operations
- Remove faceting to make a smooth wash basin by increasing the 3D resolution of curvature
These questions were compiled from recent sessions of my ARCHICAD Coaching Program. Members of the program get my personal assistance in working with ARCHICAD.
For more information or to sign up for ARCHICAD Coaching, please visit https://www.bobrow.com/coaching.