A time to say thank you (plus my Black Friday sale)
It’s time to give thanks.
I want to thank you for being a client, a customer or a loyal fan (or all of the above).
I dedicate my life to helping you succeed.
I get tremendous satisfaction as I teach and see you improve your skills, your speed and your abilities to design and create construction documents with ArchiCAD, or grow your professional practice or business with effective promotion and marketing.
I am grateful for your support and friendship. I find meaning and purpose as I help you use powerful technology tools in the pursuit of your creative livelihood.
I’m enjoying my life immensely, and am tremendously thankful to be alive.
JOINING A RATHER ODD AMERICAN RITUAL
Here in the U.S. it’s time for a little break, our annual Thanksgiving holiday. A time to give thanks, to be with family and friends, and then…to shop!
The day after Thanksgiving (always a Thursday) is “Black Friday”, which kicks off the Christmas buying season with HUGE sale offers from the big retailers. (NOTE: I just heard from an Australian that “Black Friday” in their country refers to a fire in 1939 Victoria. Not a happy association down under…)
This is a day to catch up on sleep or clean up the mess after the big meal, and possibly enjoy a recreational activity such as watching sports, or taking a walk in nature (in some parts of the country) or through the shopping mall. Retailers the past few years have increasingly coaxed people sated from their holiday meal to shop at crazy times (like midnight) with enticing “door-crasher” bargains or limited time offers.
I’m personally not that interested in shopping, but as an online merchant of ArchiCAD training and add-ons, I’ve decided to participate in this bizarre American ritual and offer you some of the best deals of the year.
Starting at midnight Pacific Time (my time zone in California) on Thursday night, I’ll cut the prices of my three main ArchiCAD products:
- The QuickStart Course – normally $197 USD
- 13 hours of video training to rapidly get you up to speed on ArchiCAD basics
- the fastest way to get familiar with ArchiCAD and productive
- Ideal for beginners, and a great review of key methods and techniques for veterans
- The popular Best Practices Course, a comprehensive guide to ArchiCAD – normally $697 USD
- Dozens of carefully organized video lessons on an extensive range of topics
- Includes the QuickStart Course (basic training)
- PLUS – membership in my ArchiCAD Coaching Program – get my personal guidance and assistance when you have ArchiCAD questions
- MasterTemplate, the Office Standard for ArchiCAD – normally $297
- Speeds up starting new projects, optimizes the workflow, improves quality and consistency
- Embeds Best Practices principles into the project file structure
- Fully customizable, yet ready to use “right out of the box”
In several stages during the day and evening on Friday, I’ll inch the prices back up towards their normal levels, finishing up at midight.
If you’re an ArchiCAD user who wants to be more productive, comfortable and facile with the program, now is a great time to invest in yourself.
Grab one or more of these while I’m in a holiday mood, and you’ll reap the benefits for months and years to come.
The Black Friday sale starts in less than 24 hours…[ez_countdown day=”29″ month=”11″ year=”2013″ hour=”0″ min=”0″ sec=”0″ style=”light” timezone=”-8″]
See you then?
P.S. If you’re thinking of jumping in, the earlier in the 24 hour day, the better… Prices will start out at their lowest at midnight PST Thursday night, then go up gradually at unannounced times during the day.
Oh, and just in case you didn’t know – all sales are covered by my 90 day unconditional guarantee. If you change your mind for any reason whatsoever, just let me know and I’ll cheerfully refund your purchase. I’m confident you won’t want to give it back to me once you’ve “held it in your hands”, so just go ahead and try it on for size!